The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions upon the Users usage of the website www.mindflowpartners.com.
1. The term Mindflow shall mean Mindflow Partners and the term User shall mean the user who is browsing the website www.mindflowpartners.com (Site).
2. The User agrees to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions herein below and the same may be altered/revised/modified at any time by Mindflow without any notice to User.
3. The website www.mindflowpartners.com is owned by Mindflow Partners. All content present on this Site is the exclusive property of Mindflow Partners including all the software, data, samples, surveys, report, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site.
4. The Mindflow Partners name and logo are trademarks, which belong to and are owned by Mindflow Partners. These trademarks may not be used in any manner by any user. Violation of this provision may invite appropriate legal action including but not limited to suits for damages, infringement, passing of as well as criminal action.
5. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Mindflow Partners. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
6. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Mindflow may monitor access to the site. Materials on the site may not be modified, reproduced, publicly displayed, performed, distributed or used for any public or commercial purposes without explicit written permission from Mindflow Partners.
7. Mindflow Partners may discontinue or terminate User's access to the Site at any time without citing any reason. The provisions of this legal disclaimer pertaining to warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination.
8. Mindflow Partners shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
9. Mindflow Partners reserves the right to unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect/content/material/feature of the Site at any time.
10. Based on specific facts or circumstances, the application of laws and regulations may vary. Based on the fundamental universal condition of the electronic communication process, Mindflow Partners does not guarantee or warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted, without delay, error-free, omission-free, or free of viruses. Therefore, the information is provided "as is" without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including accuracy, timeliness and completeness. In no event shall Mindflow Partners, its related partners, managing directors, principals, agents or employees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, consequential or other damages whatsoever (including but not limited to, liability for loss of use, data or profits), without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to, contract, negligence or other tortious actions, arising out of or in connection with the Site, any content on or accessed by use of the Site, or any copying, display or other use hereof.
11. The User agrees and undertakes to indemnify and hold Mindflow Partners harmless from and against all claims, losses, damages, expenses and costs including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on its Site.
12. The information contained on the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable and Mindflow Partners does not represent or warrant as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
13. The Site provides links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. User agrees that Mindflow Partners is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party websites.
14. Mindflow Partners makes no warranty that: the Site will meet/suit the Users requirements; the Site will be available uninterrupted, secure, or error-free, the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate/reliable.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall Mindflow Partners or its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, INVESTORS , employees, agents, representatives, attorneys and their respective heirs, successors and assigns be liable for any damages, including direct, incidental, punitive, special, consequential or exemplary damages that directly or indirectly result from the use of, or the inability to use, this site or the information contained on this site or obtained from your use of this site, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the site.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Mindflow Partners and User with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes and replaces all prior understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding that subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of this Agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by Mindflow Partners.