The retail world with its wafer-thin margins and the risks of changing fashions, trends and timing has never been a course for the faint hearted. Add digital technology disruption, emerging market opportunities and changing consumer trends to put more variables in flux than ever before. Mindflow works alongside leading retailers to develop and implement customized solutions that address today's challenges and tomorrow's opportunities.
We take a "deep-dive" approach to fine-tuning your store's growth strategy and develop specific retail concepts (and articulate them through a detailed retail marketing strategy) to help you gain competitive advantage within the retail marketplace. Areas that are included in a growth strategy plan may include:
- Brand redefinition
- Development of competitive advantage
- Branding & identity strategy and concepts
- Target customer alignment initiatives
- Retail merchandising opportunities
- Integration of marketing into retail layout & design
- New concept and format development
- Store portfolio optimization
- Omni-channel strategy
- Customer insights and segmentation
- Category management, pricing and promotions strategies
- Localization strategy
- Store operations excellence
Luxury, Fashion & Beauty
These are our sweet spot and our expertise covers:
- Working on "client-side" for some of the most iconic brands and retailers internationally, we have learnt what an incredible level of attention to detail is necessary to succeed and to remain a leader.
- To established and emerging brands, we lend expertise in market intelligence and boasts an extensive network of industry specialists, assisting with product development, positioning, marketing and commercial strategies.
- We advise brands on the optimization and management of their retail and development strategies, accompanying multi-brand retailers through all stages of project development, from conceptualization through to buying and logistics.
- We assist international retailers in the development and repositioning of both physical and e-commerce projects.
- Targeting consumer environments from small multi-brands to large scale department stores Mindflow provides strategic advice from the conceptualization stages through to project execution and the implementation of long term operations.
- Retail concept development / consumer market study /Product assortment and positioning / vendor mix / Brand outreach / brand negotiations and exclusivities / Buying strategy and budgeting / market research / Private label development.